Product Development Tool
Please take a look at our short video explaining the Value Proposition of our latest product “PDT” – Product Development Tool. This is just a one possible scenario and can be interpreted and adopted differently depending on circumstances.
If you are interested in setting up an online Skype presentation to explore more about the product then please send us an email (email@example.com) or alternatively use our contact form.
- All in One, no more multiple spreadsheets, reports, documents etc. All information stored in structured and logical way with easy and quick access to all required information with additional multiple types report creation.
- Effective process offering comprehensive but simple way of analysing and filtration of any new Technology or Product Development Ideas.
- Allows a clear decision making process, offering every Product Definition Group member the possibility to vote and score all ideas under consideration
- Up to a certain extent, allows the user to customise it on both, graphical and functional platforms by changing simple features such as company logos, colours or adding/removing certain factors included in either market or technical analysis pages.
- Saves a lot of money being spent when using a complex and unclear process, which in some cases can be neither tracked nor calculated.
- Clearly demonstrates that the business follows a standardised process including evidence of continual improvement and professionalism to any auditing bodies or clients.
- Offers the possibility to compare the information populated during the Business Case phase with the actual figures once the Technology or Product is on the market for a sufficient amount of time. This loop offers a natural process optimisation allowing the ability to learn from mistakes, reducing process cycle time through the reduction of repetition and eliminating any inefficiencies present at the start of the process.
- Straight forward and quick installation process for any person with skills in IT.
- 4 access level system (read only, entry modification, PDG member and admin).
PDT System Requirements
The following pre-requisites are required prior to deployment and installation of the Spectroconn PDT web application, each of which must be installed on the nominated server:
- SQL Server 2014/2016 with Management Tools
(Either existing SQL Server farm may be appended to or a requirement to create new SQL Server farm)
- IIS 8.0/8.5/10 (with all ASP.NET Features enabled)
(Turn on via Windows Server management)
- .NET Framework 4.5